Walt Mankowski on 30 Aug 2018 12:16:22 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Presenter / "Air" mouse recommendations

I guess it depends on where you're expecting to use it. You'd need a
pretty big stage for 30 feet to be a problem. I think it would be fine
at all the PLUG venues, and all the FOSSCON rooms with the possible
exception of the main auditorium.