Doug Stewart on 30 Sep 2018 11:43:35 -0700

[PLUG] (Job opportunity) Looking for DevOps engineers

Howdy all,
My company, Stelligent, is looking to hire multiple DevOps engineers in the very short term. We’re a 100% remote company which helps customers automate their infrastructure using DevOps principles and CI/CD best practices. If you have experience with CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, Ansible/Chef, Packer, Docker, AWS Tech (CloudFormation especially), or any combination thereof, I’d love to talk to you.

I joined the company about a year and a half ago and have been given a lot of leeway to learn and grow and, thus far, it’s been great. The pay scale is great, there’s a potential for profit-sharing, you’re not just encouraged but basically *required* to get your AWS certifications, and there’s an open and sharing learning environment throughout.

If you’re looking to make a change and would be interested in hearing more, please do follow up with me off-list. Thanks!

--
Doug Stewart