Rachel plays Linux on 14 Oct 2018 15:32:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Disk is Full. How to Move /var?

Doh, yes I meant du -sh rather than ls -sh

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018, 6:18 PM Michael Lazin <microlaser@gmail.com> wrote:
This is not exactly the answer to your question but have you considered using 'du -sh ./*' to find out the biggest directories and try to cull some files?  Also you might have better luck with playing with partition sizes using gparted on a live cd or usb.