Fred Stluka on 14 Oct 2018 18:09:09 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Disk is Full. How to Move /var?

PLUG,

You may want to use my dubig script when looking for big files and
directories.  It takes as an argument the min number of digits that
the du -k command should echo.  For example:

% dubig 6

Show files and folders that are at least 100,000k (six digits) in size.

It's a trivial script that pipes du into grep.  I use it all the time to
decide what is worth deleting or moving to free up space.

See:
- http://bristle.com/Tips/Unix/dubig

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- Bristle Software, Inc. -- http://bristle.com
#DontBeATrump -- Make America Honorable Again!
Register online to Vote: http://bristle.com/Vote