Andrew M. on 16 Nov 2018 09:48:31 -0800

Re: [PLUG] DevOps practices/framework

I worked at a fairly large company and witnessed its transition to Agile (I was in a business role). The development pipeline was completely dysfunctional beforehand and it was transformed into a swift machine. It was impressive. A lot of people use "agile" as an empty buzzword, for sure, but there is a cult around Agile with all kinds of rules and practices (e.g., the scrum concept). The company I was at got its results by taking all the rules completely seriously... so I reckon there is something to it and benefit for at least some companies.