jeff on 29 Nov 2018 09:18:15 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Hackers are opening SMB ports on routers so they can infect PCs with NSA malware

On 11/29/18 12:02 PM, Michael Leone wrote:
Is UPnP routinely turned on, when you buy a new router? I didn't think it was. Which means you, or something on your LAN, turned it on, in the first place ...

Same with the AWS buckets. Closed by default, so the people who purposely open them have the enemy in-house (from my reading). It's Shodan at the IT Corral.