Fred Stluka on 21 Dec 2018 13:58:04 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Git: net time gain or loss?

Right.  With multiple branches, and merging of branches, and
different people making unrelated sets of changes at the same
time, I don't see how sequential numbers are even possible.

As a couple people have said, Mercurial (Hg) tries but doesn't
always succeed, so it falls back to hashes.  Does anyone know
if Bazaar (Bzr) manages to pull it off somehow?

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- Bristle Software, Inc. -- http://bristle.com
#DontBeATrump -- Make America Honorable Again!