Rich Kulawiec on 29 Jan 2019 06:09:14 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Domain catch-all email addresses providers

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 01:29:09AM -0500, PaulNM wrote:
>I'm looking for suggestions/recommendations of decent cheap email service
> providers that allow catch-all/wildcard addresses.

I suspect that the easiest/cheapest way to do this would be to set
up a virtual host (as usual, I recommend Panix) and then configure
the MTA to accept mail for the set of relevant domains, including
accepting wildcard addresses for a subset of those domains.

(I know I've recommended Panix here before.  BTW, they recently dropped
their prices while increasing their services.)

---rsk