Chris Norton on 29 Jan 2019 11:04:32 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Facetime

As long as the carrier has control over updates, Android will always lag behind in updates.

--
Chris Norton

On January 29, 2019 at 14:02:36, Rich Mingin (PLUG) (plug@frags.us) wrote:

No need. Apple has disabled Group Facetime for everyone, until the updated firmware becomes available later this week.

And if we’re going to take cheap shots, I’ll point out that my LG V20 hasn’t gotten software updates in any meaningful way since late 2018, and it never will, but my much older iPhone 6S Plus will be getting the latest IOS later this week.

While I agree that Android has a superior ideology and philosophy, I feel the execution has been terrible, and remains so.