Michael Leone on 29 Jan 2019 11:07:09 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Facetime

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 2:02 PM Rich Mingin (PLUG) <plug@frags.us> wrote:
No need. Apple has disabled Group Facetime for everyone, until the updated firmware becomes available later this week.

Also, I thought the bug was only when participating in a Group Facetime chat. One-on-One calls are affected by this bug (although I could be wrong).

And if we’re going to take cheap shots, I’ll point out that my LG V20 hasn’t gotten software updates in any meaningful way since late 2018, and it never will, but my much older iPhone 6S Plus will be getting the latest IOS later this week.

My S7 got the Oreo update (Android v8), I seem to recall, but not Pie (v9)., or any point-level OS upgrade (8.1, etc)
It has been getting security patches, thought - I just got the Jan security patch the other day, which for an Android carrier, is like a lightning rollout. :-)