Rich Freeman on 16 Apr 2019 12:17:22 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Charlie Li's talk "*BSD or Linux on the laptop?" presented 2019-04-09 @ PLUG North

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 3:00 PM Keith C. Perry
<kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:

> Well, not only does the PLUG web site not have the You Tube link
> (which we can fix by replacing the G+ link with it) but that platform
> was/is horrible for engagement relative to what was the G+ page.
> That's a moot point now but it is also easier to download the videos
> from Photos so people can watch them offline which will make for a
> better experience for people who can't directly stream 720p60 or
> worse, 1080p60 content.  We shouldn't assume everyone is on fast
> connections.

Just post them in both places and cross-link.  I get that Youtube
isn't perfect, but it is basically the winner right now.

--
Rich