Casey Bralla on 21 Apr 2019 12:17:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Memory Problem on New Build

Got it working.  Turned out to be something flaky with how I installed the RAM.   I just played around trying to isolate a back stick as suggested here, and it finally just worked.

Thanks to Soren, Rich, and Adam for suggestions!