Rich Freeman on 15 May 2019 09:57:34 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Fusion room or DMR Talkgroup

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 12:02 PM Keith C. Perry
<kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:

> I didn't see anything listed on Brandmeister or YSF so figured I would ask.

I'd be happy to join in on that as long as it is either Brandmeister,
or non-Wiresx YSF.  Ideally they would be bridged, but I'm not sure if
there are good docs on setting that up.

I wouldn't worry about repeaters until we actually have an active TG.
Getting it bridged to a repeater probably won't be hard if the
repeater operator agrees.  There are plenty of BM repeaters already so
anybody can just key up a dynamic TG, and bridging YSF to a repeater
should be easy if somebody can dedicate a suitable radio, but that
definitely would require an OK from the owner as this generally isn't
remotely controllable.

--
Rich