Jim Fisher on 17 May 2019 03:41:56 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Fusion room or DMR Talkgroup

My point, if any, is there is a lot going on if you look. We have
outlined enough in this thread.

Get on it and start doing.

ADD your interests to what exists....expand both.

I hope to see folks at Field Day.

I will be here: http://www.phil-mont.org/fieldday.html

I will have toys to play with. If you have a specific interest, let me
know, I was going to limit the crazy amount of stuff I bring.

I will have digital voice modes. HF digital. I was not going to bring
out all of my sdr stuff, but can if there is interest. Don't be
shy...I have a lot of toys....

For me this year....cw is the jawn.

73

On 5/17/19, Jim Fisher <jedijf@myfisher.org> wrote:
> New Jersey is connected to the MontcoMESH and more will be coming as
> the network(s) expand.
>
> If interested join the MontcoMESH maling list....
> If you want to stay up-to-date on the happenings, send an email to:
> MCARMESH+subscribe@groups.io
>
> Please put your callsign and name in the email.
>

> On 5/17/19, John Kreno <john.kreno@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Adam,
>>
>>  That is super cool, Extremely exciting. I'm unfortunately across the
>> river
>> in New Jersey. But that is very cool.
>>
>> On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 12:55 AM Adam Schaible <plug@schibes.com> wrote:
>>
>>> An AREDN mesh ham radio data network is being built right now across all
>>> of Montgomery County, Jim Fisher (who has posted earlier in this thread)
>>> is
>>> one of the lead volunteers aiding its construction and testing.
>>> https://groups.io/g/aa3e/message/1994
>>>
>>> --
>>>   Adam Schaible
>>>   plug@schibes.com
>>>

>>> On Fri, May 17, 2019, at 00:47, John Kreno wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, I'd be interested in getting some support in the area to build a
>>> network. To my knowledge that is something that the philadelphia area
>>> does
>>> not have, a high speed amateur radio data network.
>>>
>>>  -John
>>>
>>> On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 12:38 AM Keith C. Perry <
>>> kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Ahhh, ok.  Thanks for that.
>>>
>>> The HSMM (http://www.arrl.org/high-speed-digital-topics) / AREDN (
>>> https://www.arednmesh.org/) stuff is interesting.
>>>

>>> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
>>> Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
>>> Managing Member, DAO Technologies LLC
>>> (O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
>>> (M) +1.215.432.5167
>>> www.daotechnologies.com

>>> from there we could gauge what the interest is in a PLUG room or

--
jim fisher
Jedijf

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"