Adam Schaible on 17 May 2019 05:28:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Fusion room or DMR Talkgroup

I will be here: http://www.phil-mont.org/fieldday.html

Field Day is great! One of my favorite days of the summer. While Jim's up near PLUG North with his club doing Morse Code on Field Day I'll be out near the PLUG West site with my club doing digital data on Field Day:

http://mnarc.org/newmnarc/fieldday.html

I'm the guy in the purple shirt in the slide show, that was from last year's Field Day and my station this year will be close to identical, using the WSJT-X and FLdigi programs on a Linux (of course) laptop.

I'm under orders from my club this year to spend as much time using my station to teach others how to operate digital ham radio as I spend using it myself. We'll see how that goes :-)

--
  Adam Schaible
  plug@schibes.com