Jim Fisher on 17 May 2019 16:32:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Fusion room or DMR Talkgroup

BACK TO MESH in Philly.

Hopefully soon ....MORE coming soon.

And to 2 land (Jersey) as well.

Re: Field Day...we always have VOICE and DIGITAL HF in the Gota tent
(and beyond!)

My personal focus this year (overnight, when I am usually alone to
play) will be CW, as I am matriculating at the CW Academy.

https://cwops.org/cw-academy-2/

Love the interest....looking for some action.

PLAY-BREAK-LEARN

On 5/17/19, jeff <jeffv@op.net> wrote:
> On 5/17/19 2:30 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
>> I think some of it is about topic as well.  I mean, I can listen on
>> any local repeater anytime I want to, but I rarely end up doing so.
>
> listening to local 2M killed my desire for a Tech license.

jim fisher
Jedijf
AJ3DI
www.aj3di.com/