Walt Mankowski on 20 May 2019 09:47:06 -0700

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Mon May 20 - PLUG West - "Budget Gaming on Manjaro Linux" by Adam Schaible (7pm at ATS)

Oops, I just realized the subject said "USP" instead of "ATS", so I'm
resending the announcement.

Unfortunately I won't be there at the start of the meeting because I'm
going to the PhillyPUG meeting instead, but hopefully I'll be able to
make it by the end.

Walt