jeff on 20 May 2019 12:59:34 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] Electronics gear
- From: jeff <email@example.com>
- To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Electronics gear
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 15:59:22 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcastmailservice.net; s=20180828_2048; t=1558382368; bh=7uZ2Kb/AlLRpLsLwsiyLEYkldafx4ust0E1CPvH82wk=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Yzy6/O3Y53vGqXxRFafpiIIeuL5C8kXgQr5z8lDSABwD2rzm8lQXR8qxL1aX4TWnM VSfYx+/3GfovBdQVfH3SpMbPBFdeSxx2ahpZY5Z4CivvxIdMOlALgUel4fz4JPMVxD 6TUBxfd6jmsA9I9oWpsdz3NlsDCAZBmcuVRgyyGrSVnx3+gDIRyWMqqqzSDcqn3Gq9 1hA3h5++zY1XaMmUGQmr2WopqZZ3SIGjLUL+HEF64sIn3vZqeNfc2fIU+6OcrlG/XI qR+MDhEy/Aa3zzcbM4Z1ssNi1ySn1epdmcbzYjQ33Uv1l11rjGOd4Irz0IQQoT/87x 6SIWUKxrgGmbg==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.6.1
On 5/20/19 3:44 PM, Paul Walker wrote> All great tips. I want to get
started with some repairs to musical
there are a few of us here.
I'm a tube amp/guitar guy.
and keep things in boxes but it is a far from clean environment? Should
I be setting this up in bedroom or a cleaner area?
if you have a less dusty environment, that would be better.
Doesn't have to be sterile.
If you need to kick a family member out of a bedroom, it's worth it.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug