Matt Mossholder on 4 Jun 2019 12:09:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] MythTV can't tune ABC via LEAF

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 11:07 AM Rachel plays Linux <rachelneko@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been able to skip commercials on YouTube TV when streaming time-shifted shows via my phone to the Chromecast, but it involves imprecise dragging through the time bar or spamming the 15-second skip button and hoping I guess correctly.

 Sometimes more trouble than it's worth.
It works when the commercials are in broadcast content.

However, sometimes YouTubeTV grabs the content directly from the provider, and those can have embedded and unskipable commercials.
--
     --Matt