Walt Mankowski via plug on 4 Feb 2020 16:51:03 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West

Turnout at West is usually on light side. We usually max out around a
dozen attendees.

If we want to keep our current schedule of the third Monday, then
we'll skip February because February 7 is Presidents Day. Our next
scheduled meeting for West is March 16.

Walt