Chris Thistlethwaite via plug on 5 Feb 2020 04:56:58 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West

That's about what I guessed. I may have a space in Devon that could work. I'm talking to owner to see if they are up for letting us use it. Otherwise I'll need to find something else. It might be best to cancel the February meeting, even if I get the Devon space ironed out it's kinda rushed.

-Chris T.