KP via plug on 4 Feb 2020 18:40:30 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Bitnami Stack for Apache Guacamole

You remind me that I should probably post the video for that talk too...

On February 4, 2020 9:08:10 PM EST, JP Vossen via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:
May be of interest, related to Keith's preso a few months ago:
https://blog.bitnami.com/2020/01/access-manage-servers-apache-guacamole.html

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Access and Manage Your Servers Remotely with the Bitnami Stack for
Apache Guacamole
Want to access your computers from anywhere using just a Web browser?
Look no further than Apache Guacamole, a "clientless remote desktop
gateway" that supports standard protocols like VNC, SSH, and RDP and
requires no plugins or client software.

Apache Guacamole allows users to access their computers from anywhere
while also providing administrators with a way to configure, manage and
control access to remote desktop connections. You can also combine it
with a cloud-hosted desktop operating system to benefit from the
flexibility and resilience of cloud computing.

Bitnami has released an up to date and secure image that you can use to
launch Apache Guacamole locally or in the cloud. Choose the platform you
want to run it on and immediately benefit from having your desktop
reachable from any part of the world and from any device.

Later,
JP

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.