jeff via plug on 18 Feb 2020 05:51:12 -0800

[PLUG] FSF ftw

https://fossbytes.com/open-source-group-windows-7-source-code-blank-hard-drive/

FSF sent a hard drive to MS, demanding source code for Win 7 be put on it and returned. Offers help to MS - all they have to do is ask.

In other news, the Easter Bunny is preparing to bring candy to all the children. With him will be Santa Claus, several honest politicians, and several religious figures, never before seen in the flesh. Their ride will be propelled by free energy.

Hell, I'd just like all the money they owe me for removing the OS and installing linux.