Tim Allen via plug on 17 Mar 2020 16:08:59 -0700

Re: [PLUG] COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19)

If people want to have a virtual presentation meeting - and I know I could use the distraction - I'd be happy to set up a BlueJeans videoconference under Penn. It has been holding up really well for us for online learning, can handle up to 200 concurrently, and has moderation control. Although now that I think about it, Walt could do that now too. :)

Regards,

Tim