ben.folk via plug on 5 Apr 2020 07:37:13 -0700

[PLUG] Ppc g5 help

I'm sorry for replying to Eric's post guys.

On another note, if anyone is looking for work email me offline...My company is pretty much still business as usual with lots of wfh when possible.  I work for a large defense contractor, I'm not a recruiter, I  cant post opportunities, but I can submit folks for what they are interested in or have experience in doing.  The referral program let's me submit candidates names and email addresses for different positions.  By the candidate is then responsible for following the directions sent by my company.  I could get a $50 amazon gift card if you are hired.  If you have a PhD in Rf communications, or other types of nuclear science, I could get $5000 lol. Anyway, ben.folk@comcast.net if interested.

Sorry again for hijacking Eric's post.
Ben