Eric H. Johnson via plug on 8 Apr 2020 16:03:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Dual booting Linux and Windows

All,

Almost there. Gave up on dual booting, but have it running under VirtualBox. Last problem to solve is connecting to a USB external drive. It is Ext3 or Ext4 file format, so Windows can't read it directly, and it is encrypted. VIrtualBox sees the drive and I have added it to devices for this VM. According to what I read, I also need to add my user to the vboxusers group. That group does not exist, but vboxsf does. I added my user to that group. When I try to add the device, VirtualBox gives an error of "Failure to attach to the USB device...".

Any ideas what I am missing?

Thanks,
Eric