Adam Schaible via plug on 21 Apr 2020 09:00:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux on a Chromebook?

Thanks for the tip Keith, looks like Manjaro uses a swappiness default of 60 too, I've bumped it down to 20 and will see how it (mis)behaves over the next few days. I hate to complain too much about this lappy since I paid literally $119 for it on Black Friday 2018, so there's also a "you get what you pay for" element at play here. Next time I find myself at Wally World for whatever reason (it might be a while...) I'll have to find myself a "real" Chromebook to hack.

--
  Adam Schaible
  plug@schibes.com