K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 21 Apr 2020 14:56:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: Zoom bombing

Yes. A friend was on an all-woman Zoom call a couple of weeks ago, when a male voice started speaking. Yhey had set a fallback Zoom call (for use after the 40 free minutes presumably) so they all switched to that and continued their discussion. I think she has now switched to Jitsi – I don't know whether or not she switched, but I was on a Jitsi test call with her.

Regards
– Bhaskar