Chris Thistlethwaite via plug on 18 Jun 2020 05:53:18 -0700

Re: [PLUG] other laptop

While I will hands down always recommend Thinkpads, I've had some issues with other Lenovo models (like their Yoga or cheaper consumer line). I can't speak for the Legion line, other than I thought it was gear towards gaming.

I've been super interested in buying a System76 lappy for a while, I just can't justify the expense of a brand new laptop. Anyway, if 1500 is your budget, they just refreshed the Serval line with Ryzen chips. They are supposed to be bananas https://system76.com/laptops/serw12/configure

-Chris T.