jeff via plug on 18 Jun 2020 14:32:06 -0700

Re: [PLUG] other laptop

On 6/18/20 8:52 AM, Chris Thistlethwaite wrote:
I've been super interested in buying a System76 lappy for a while, I just can't justify the expense of a brand new laptop. Anyway, if 1500 is your budget, they just refreshed the Serval line with Ryzen chips. They

appreciate the recommendation. I was --> <-- this close to buying it, then I saw it had a 15" display. grumble grumble harumph

> I can't speak for the Legion line, other than I thought it was gear towards gaming.

I thought 'gaming' was pasted on to raise the price. Gaming laptop, gaming battery, gaming headphones, etc
How does it differ?

Thanks.