Walt Mankowski via plug on 13 Jul 2020 13:08:29 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Best Solution for Multiple Volume Backups

We've had a few questions like this come up on the list lately. Since
we don't have a speaker lined up for North tomorrow night, that might
be a great time to have discussions like this. :)

Walt