jeff via plug on 29 Aug 2020 15:47:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] bookmarks

On 8/28/20 1:37 PM, brent timothy saner via plug wrote:
Consolidating bookmarks from at the *least* Firefox and Chrome shouldn't
be too hard. Chrome stores its bookmarks in a JSON file[0], and Firefox
stores them in a sqlite3 DB[1] (you'd have to map the moz_bookmarks

I guess I was thinking text because they all import and export it.

It just seems odd that there aren't a bunch of these programs already.

So yeah, anyone with any competence level in python or something and the
desire and time to do so could probably easily consolidate them.

python is next on the list. I should have the program finished around 2025. My GUIs will be well known for their sheer ugliness.

Thanks.