Michael Lazin via plug on 22 Oct 2020 14:42:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux mount of Windows share keeps dropping

Michael Lazin

to gar auto estin noein te kai ennai

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 5:41 PM Michael Lazin <microlaser@gmail.com> wrote:
I can tell from this command line that you are telling it to use SMB v 1.0 which is deprecated.   A properly patched windows system probably wouldn't accept that connection.  This article will give you an idea of the syntax you need.

https://superuser.com/questions/1297724/linux-force-default-mount-cifs-version-to-3-0