Walt Mankowski via plug-announce via plug on 10 Nov 2020 07:03:40 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Nov 10 - PLUG North - "Who needs a home phone, anyway? Running Asterisk at home." by Jonathan Simpson (7pm online)

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that PLUG North is tonight. Jonathan Simpson will be
giving a talk about running Asterisk at home.

Also Apple's going to be announcing Arm Macs today. Will Walt be
buying one? Find out tonight!

Walt