Walt Mankowski via plug on 14 Nov 2020 05:32:04 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Slides, Answers, and Notes on Running Asterisk at home

Even on short notice Tuesday night was one of our best-attended
lockdown meetings, so clearly there's a lot of interest in Asterisk.

Can I put you down for Central in December? :)

Walt