Walt Mankowski via plug on 19 Jan 2021 16:37:47 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Is it possible to move data from a SAS drive to the newly installed SSD?

In an earlier thread I posted some links on how to do screenshots in
Linux. Have you had a chance to read them yet?

If that's not practical since you're doing an install, would it be
possible to put the images online and put links to them in your emails?