Michael Lazin via plug on 16 Mar 2021 07:14:20 -0700

[PLUG] request for job leads

I was laid off on Friday.  I have been working in IT security for 14 years.  I prefer Linux to Windows, but I recently automated verifying threat intelligence feeds using the AbuseIPDB and Virustotal APIs and PowerShell.  I am better at bash, and I am a beginner at Python.  I am teaching myself R now from Duke University's course on Coursera because I have become interested in data science, and I recently completed a data science boot camp with Python.  Any leads people have would be really appreciated.  Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Michael Lazin

to gar auto estin noein te kai ennai