Ron Mansolino via plug on 17 Mar 2021 13:05:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] request for job leads

Can you get things into/out of Splunk (Enterprise?)
I get a lot of overtures because I have that and SIEM as keywords; and there is a strong urge to marry that with ML/AI and other automated analysis.
I've had better luck with recruiters and contract-to-hire than direct applications because they really need to test-drive candidates for these critical spots.
If you haven't already, setup a separate mailbox for jobsearch; (ie. Linkedin and Dice, I'm not sure which others are still high-quality recruiter pools).
You are going to get a lot of low-quality responses from offshore lead-generating recruiters, try to skip those and concentrate on local firms that have good relations with local employers.