Fred Stluka via plug on 24 Mar 2021 16:18:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] request for job leads

Michael,

We should do another lunch, like we did 10 years ago, on
9/8/2010.  At that time, I think I was looking to hire someone
onto my own team.  But, as I may have mentioned, I do LOTS
of general purpose career counseling, resume reviews, job
advice, etc., especially for IT folks.  Not so much in the past
year, due to COVID, but still occasionally at an outdoor location.
I hear Wegmans may have outdoor seating within range of its
WiFi these days.  And a sunny day in my back garden works
well too.

Meanwhile, send me your resume and I'll review it for you.

Also, check out my invite page and sign up for some of my
mailing lists.  You may like:
- Job Wanted
- Consultants
- Career Tips
- Linux/Unix User Tips
- Internet User Tips
- Mac User Tips
- Windows User Tips
- Cloud Computing Tips
and a few others.  I'll send a separate email with details.

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.