Ron Mansolino via plug on 17 Mar 2021 13:47:51 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Web Ass Pfirewall

I did remember that you have to CC the list now, but I'm not sure if an earlier reply (4:04pm) made it.
(I didn't see the reply come back through the list, I just see my outbound message), and gmail grr...

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 4:35 PM Walt Mankowski via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 04:29:46PM -0400, Ron Mansolino via plug wrote:
> also, did the posting rules change here? I don't check here often, and
> things aren't working as I expect them to.

I just checked and there are no pending messages in the queue. What
sort of problems are you having?

Walt