Walt Mankowski via plug on 17 Mar 2021 13:53:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Web Ass Pfirewall

Right, the two most important things are:

* You need to send the email from an address which is subscribed to
  the list.

* By default reply-to is now set to the person who sent it, not the
  mailing list. It's a pain, sorry, but there doesn't seem to be
  anything we can do about it. There's support for this in mutt and
  fastmail, but not in many other popular mail front-ends.

Walt