Robert via plug on 17 Mar 2021 20:20:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Web Ass Pfirewall

To be honest, why are you leaving a dev server open on the internet? I also have a vps but I don't need anyone accessing it and if I did I would add their IP Address to the firewall to allow it. Simple solution is to block everything and only allow what needs to get in.

I use IPTABLES with IPSET for this.  If I need to add anyone I just add them to IPSET no need to change/add/remove rules from the firewall.  Presently the only IP's allowed are works public IP and my home IP.