John Kreno via plug on 4 Jun 2021 11:36:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Network Routing on a Test Network

Assuming the router in question has NAT turned off, All you have to do is have all your machines on the virtual segment set that router as their default gateway, make sure that the router has a default route to the main router and also make sure that the main router has a route for the virtual segment that points at the router in your virtual environment.