Lynn Bradshaw via plug on 3 Jan 2022 06:18:38 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Topics for PLUG in January

Oddly enough, I was attempting to install graph-tool just as I read
the idea. The preface in the book "Complex Network Analysis in Python"
mentions which sort of topics will or won't be covered, like so: "Many
discipline-specific aspects, such as triadic census, exponential
random graph models (ERGMs), and network flows, as well as the whole
story of network dynamics (evolution and contagion), have been
intentionally left uncharted." So exactly what angle you have strikes
me as important. Like for another instance, would it be more about how
the subject would typically be taught in a discrete math course or
will NetworkX and such tools come into the picture (i.e. more so
implementation than theory)? The latter approach might be better.