Walt Mankowski via plug on 4 Apr 2022 17:24:56 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Alternatives to Dropbox on Linux

On Mon, Apr 04, 2022 at 08:14:37PM -0400, thomas.plug--- via plug wrote:
> How much data are we talking? If you're going to be moving the data anyway,
> and are willing to host your own, there's always nextcloud (of which I can
> say only good things):
> 	https://www.nextcloud.com
>
> There exist sync clients (by nextCloud itself) for Linux, Windows, macOS,
> Android and iPhone

My entire Dropbox folder is 3.6 GB, but I'd be happy if I could just
sync my 126 MB Gnucash folder.

Do these sync clients work with a shared magic directory like Dropbox
uses? If not, then I'm not interested.

Walt