brent timothy saner via plug on 23 May 2022 08:59:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Free SVG IT/network architecture images?

On 5/23/22 11:35, Keith C. Perry via plug wrote:
> I use DIa for all my diagramming but even if you don't, you might be able to pull the SVG images from their library.
>
> http://dia-installer.de/shapes/index.html

Yep. Personally I prefer Dia, but there are some other Linux-native ones
that come bundled with icons (note that the directory referenced is from
a package installation on Arch; your locations may vary, and be sure to
review the licenses on these too):

- edrawmax
  https://www.edrawsoft.com/edraw-max/
  /opt/EdrawMax-10/{charts,iframe,templates}/

Dishonorable mentions:

- kdiagram
  https://github.com/KDE/kdiagram
  They use a non-SVG format that seems to be compiled directly in, or it
seems to be some sort of strange plugin system at a glance.

- pencil
  https://github.com/evolus/pencil
  While technically a GUI mockup tool rather than a diagram tool, they
have a lot of icons to choose from (and more here:
https://github.com/nathanielw/Material-Icons-for-Pencil). The
Pencil-native format does not seem to be strictly SVG, however; it seems
to be some kind of strange web-ized version.