Casey Bralla via plug on 8 Jul 2022 14:09:05 -0700

Re: [PLUG] AM bye bye

I was amazed at how lousy FM radio sounds.  Maybe it's just the crappy
FM in my Subaru, but more likely is that I'm spoiled by CDs, Satellite,
and MP3s on my phone.

And commercials have also killed broadcast and cable TV for me. I'm 100%
streaming now.  Currently, the free streams have relatively few
commercials, and they tend to be less offensive/obnoxious than cable.
(I suppose they will degrade to match TV soon, though.)