Walt Mankowski via plug on 30 Aug 2022 16:18:23 -0700

Re: [PLUG] hardware, XFCE

On Tue, Aug 30, 2022 at 11:11:55AM -0400, jeffv via plug wrote:
> Linux Desktops and Hardware Enablement - It’s Time for a Change
>
> https://hackernoon.com/linux-desktops-and-hardware-enablement-its-time-for-a-change
>
> If you told me twenty years ago that Nvidia GPUs would still be a pain in
> the you-know-what to get working inside a Linux install to this very day, I
> wouldn't believe you.

I'm running Ubuntu on workstations at home and at work. I've got
Nvidia GPUs in both of them, and on both of them they pretty much Just
Worked without any problem at all.

So what I'm saying is that I wouldn't believe you either!

Walt