JP Vossen via plug on 23 Nov 2022 18:15:30 -0800

Re: [PLUG] In-person meetings

On 11/23/22 08:47 PM, Walt Mankowski via plug wrote:
Being able to have folks join from basically anywhere in the world has
been an unexpected benefit of switching to virtual meetings.

Yup.

PLUG West has been defunct since right before the pandemic.

Sigh, I was never able to keep that straight.  Since I'm right between W and N, I had to be really careful when driving to them to go to the right one.  I think I headed to the wrong one once or twice be figured it out.

It might make sense to merge "Central" and "North" into a single meeting.

Yes, that.

I haven't brought it up
since folks seemed to enjoy chatting in the meetings. Virtual meetings
make it so easy to pop in for a bit, or not, that it hasn't seemed
necessary.

And maybe that's a good enough argument.  I guess we see what other folks have to say.

Later,
JP