JP Vossen via plug on 14 May 2024 16:37:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Network question

This places sounds really interesting, but I know nothing about it other than having read bunches of the sales stuff on the site: https://www.infomaniak.com/en/hosting/vps-lite.

On 5/14/24 05:21 PM, N. Albert wrote:
I'm going to disagree and say that I've heard some not so good things about Linode from somebody who heard unsavory things about goings on there from an employee, which I don't want to repeat here since it was kind of off the record, but they were not things that gave me warm fuzzy feelings about setting up workloads with them. And I think even here it came up recently that Vultr was doing unsavory things as well.